Thursday, March 19, 2015

Thinking Out Loud















Ayyeeeeee I'm finally back to my curls. Even though I wore my hair straight for a good 3 weeks, I was always tempted to just wet my hair and bring my curls back to life. I basically only wore my hair straight out of convenience. I didn't want to have to style my hair every night while I was away on vacation. I recently went to Atlanta with my friends and had a blast and I'm already anticipating my next one! While I was freezing in Georgia, I didn't realize I would come home to extreme heat (the change in weather made me lose my voice D:). Anyways, I'm wearing these cute banana print denim shorts that I ordered from Sheinside. They are super comfortable and I love the fact that they are longer than most of my shorts. My crop top has a sporty racer back neckline and I purchased it at Forever21 while I was in Atlanta! To compliment my curls, I put on a head wrap that I also purchased from Forever21. My shoes are some white sandals to help my toes stay cool in the warmer weather.

A similar look:
Thinking Out Loud



Cut-off shorts
etsy.com



Women's guatemalart Knotted Head Wrap
nordstrom.com



Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran


Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment: