Thursday, April 9, 2015

All Hands On Deck















I have had this outfit in my closet for the longest time. I kind of just threw it aside after I tried it on because nothing seemed to fit me correctly. Today I was going through my crop top drawer and stumbled across this shirt. I decided to try it on again and to my surprise, it actually fit! Turns out I was wearing it incorrectly, which would explain a lot of my fit issues. I purchased the top, skirt, and shoes from Nasty Gal quite a few months back and vowed I would never shop there again because nothing seemed to fit me the right way. This outfit is just as cute as I imagined it when it was originally purchased. I'm so glad I decided to store it away in the back of my closet instead of throwing it out. I thought my hat would be a cute quirky touch that would hide my bad hair day.

A Similar Look:

All Hands On Deck


Nasty Gal pattern top
$19 - nastygal.com


Nasty Gal neon skater skirt
$16 - nastygal.com


SPURR heel platform shoes
$15 - theiconic.com.au


American Eagle Outfitters wide brim wool hat
ae.com



All Hands On Deck - Tinashe


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment