Monday, April 6, 2015

FourFiveSeconds















I am a big fan of two piece sets, so for my birthday I made sure that my 'fun' outfit was a carefree two piece set! I love this outfit because it's already put together for me and it's super flirty and bright. I ordered this outfit from Hello Molly, an Australian site that offers a wide variety of cute flirty outfits. I love that this outfit was the perfect thing to pair with my floral Minnie mouse ears. I found them on Etsy at a shop called Banana Pies. I was drawn towards them because they actually covered the back with flowers as well. I received a good amount of compliments and inquisitions about the ears while I was exploring Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios. I thought a nude heel would mature my exuberant outfit!

A similar look:
FourFiveSeconds


Night And Day Set
$72 - princesspolly.com


Nly Shoes platform sandals
$56 - nelly.com



FourFiveSeconds - Rihanna


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment