Friday, April 10, 2015

Know Yourself














The weather and my hair had an argument yesterday, and my hair lost. As a result, my hair is frizzy and I feel like my curls lost a little part of their personality, so I'm rocking a bun today. I thought it would be a good idea to try wearing a headband with my bun and I love the way it looks! Anyway I can spice up my hair without putting in a lot of effort is amazing to me. I am wearing some high waist shorts that are blue and black. The shorts have a vent detail at the hem and it reminds me of crocheting, which is why I put on my black crochet bandeau. The bandeau has a chevron knit pattern across it that definitely makes it more interesting. My kimono has a chevron pattern as well, so I decided to wear it to help me stay covered up. The gold necklace is a statement piece and my nude heels streamline my look.

A similar look:

Know Yourself


Black top
choies.com


H M clothing
$37 - hm.com


Kimono robe
$27 - newlook.com


Slingback shoes
amazon.com


Guess jewelry
guess.com



Know Yourself - Drake


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment