Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Say Goodbye

















I'm in an old school Chris Brown mood, so I've been listening to his first 2 albums on repeat. When Say Goodbye first played I remembered how much I used to love that song when I was younger. It's always amazing how you can remember all of the lyrics to a song you haven't heard in forever. It's been years and I was able to recall all of the melodies as though I was listened to the song last week. It's definitely starting to feel like summer, so I have to wear lighter outfits. My go to piece is of course a romper because it's super easy to wear. I purchased this one at Ross and I can't wait to wear it to the pool. I put on a white lace bandeau under the romper so that I wouldn't have to worry about the neckline. I put on a lace kimono as well so that I could still feel covered up without sweating. I thought sneakers were the perfect shoe choice to help me play around comfortably.

A similar look:

Say Goodbye


Monsoon
monsoon.co.uk


Victoria s Secret blue romper
victoriassecret.com


Converse footwear
$47 - theoutnet.com



Say Goodbye - Chris Brown


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment