Thursday, May 14, 2015

Beach Wishlist



It's warming up, and I love the idea of going to the beach in style. Right now I'm into sheer beach cover ups and retro swimwear. High waisted bikini bottoms are the epitome of high fashion in my mind. While they are cute, they can also be pricey. Dresslink is a website that provides these high fashion pieces at affordable prices. It's kind of like a one stop shop for all of your fashion desires. I've created my ideal beach outfit at the moment using pieces that I found on Dresslink.


1. The Swimsuit


This swimsuit is simple but makes a statement! I love how it's just plain black and features a high waisted bottom. The top is a simple push up and helps create an hourglass figure. This swimsuit is flattering for all body types because it accentuates all the right curves. The best part about this swimsuit is the price tag! Both pieces together are $7.38!



When you have a cute retro swimsuit, it's best to flaunt it at all times. This cover up allows you to saunter up to the beach and showoff your swimsuit in style. I think sheer cover ups are genius because it allows people to see your swimwear at all times and shows your confidence. This particular cover up is also $7.38

3. A Hat



A cute hat is a nice hat to finish off your beach outfit. I love how the bow on this one matches the swimsuit tying the whole look together. A hat shields your face from harsh rays of sunlight and frames your face. This hat is available on Dresslink for $2.29!

Dresslink features so many great pieces for all body types at amazing prices. It was actually difficult for me to decide on only 3 key pieces to feature in this post because so many of their items speak to my personal style. A couple of my favorite swimsuits are from Dresslink and they always receive a lot of compliments. Be sure to check out Dresslink on a regular basis because they are always adding new merchandise to the website!



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment