Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Paradise




















I miss going to the beach. I hate it in theory because the sand is messy and there's fish in the ocean, but whenever I actually go, it is relaxing. It was nice to go later in the day because the sun was going down and the breeze was refreshing. I wore a loose fitting romper. I'm in love with the floral pattern and the colors that pop on the romper. I purchased the romper at Ross for $18.99. I honestly was debating whether or not I should buy the romper because of the price, but I'm glad I didn't resist the temptation. My shoes match the flowers on the romper; I bought them off of Nasty Gal. They remind me of sandals that would be worn in the 70s because of the wood heel. This outfit is relaxed, yet it looks like I put in a lot of effort to get myself together. I love how effortless rompers make it to create a complete look!

A similar look:

Paradise


Floral romper
oasap.com


MICHAEL Michael Kors wedges shoes
nordstrom.com



Paradise - Esta.


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment