Monday, July 27, 2015

Selfish High Heels




















I went on a bit of a blogging hiatus. I was overworked and underpaid, leaving me extremely exhausted. I feel like I have more energy these days and honestly I missed blogging on a regular basis. I cannot promise a post everyday, but I will definitely put up a couple of posts a week.

I recently went on a mini online shopping spree, and one of my new favorite web stores is Romwe.com. I bought one sweater from them before and was pretty impressed with the quality, so I started browsing the site again. I found so many cute tee shirts that I cannot wait to wear. This particular one I'm wearing today is my absolute favorite; it features Artemis from Sailor Moon! When I was younger I remember how much of a fan I was of the show, so I could not pass this shirt up. I decided to be extreme today and basically dress like a sailor scout by putting on a blue accordion pleat skirt that I also purchased from Romwe. To complete my outfit, I put on a pair of white hi top sneakers.

The past couple of months I have been taking biotin and stopped flat ironing my hair, and I'm loving what I see! My hair is thicker and I can tell that it's starting to grow more. I've also gotten into the habit of washing my hair every 3 days instead of trying to make my hair last longer. I'm a huge fan of my wash n gos now which is something I never thought would happen because of my shrinkage. Today I'm rocking a 2 day old twist out that survived the rain.

Shop the look:

Selfish High Heels


White top
romwe.com


Converse high top
$70 - nastygal.com




Selfish High Heels - Dallas Cotton

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment