Sunday, August 23, 2015

Busy Doing Nothing














I was so excited when I saw these shorts browsing though Forever21 because I've been wanting a pair of shorts that lace up in the front. It's both sporty and 70s at the same time, which are two aesthetics that I can relate to. I really like the wash of the denim, so I thought it would be cute to wear a shirt that is a similar shade. I stumbled upon this shirt on Romwe and immediately fell in love. It's loose and thin enough to keep me from overheating during the summer. I'm also a fan of the three quarter sleeves. To match the lace on the shorts, I put on a white floral choker that I purchased at Icing. They were hosting a ridiculous sale that made all of their jewelry $5 and under. My white sandals are a comfortable and casual addition to my outfit. 

Shop the look:
Busy Doing Nothing




Noir Jewelry choker jewelry
$10 - nastygal.com


Polyvore Clipper
$14 - romwe.com



Busy Doing Nothing - Crystal Kay


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment