Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Eat













Finally another post! I should stop saying I'll make a regular schedule for my posts because that's not going to happen. I'll just take advantage of my days off and do a couple of sets. Today I was wearing a romper from Sheinside. I was so excited for this to come because it's different from anything I've ever seen. I love the lace details on the sleeves and stomach. The paisley shorts are boho chic, making a cute combo with the top. I decided to wear a flower crown I purchased from Forever21 that has similar colors to the shorts of the romper. My necklace is also a piece that I purchased from Forever21. I love stone and crystal necklaces, so I always find myself buying them whenever I see them these days. I thought simple white sandals would complete my outfit without detracting from the details of the romper.

Shop the look:

Eat

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment