Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Love Sick











I love food related clothes. I own so many socks with burgers and strawberries, so it was only a matter of time before another aspect of my clothes followed suit. This romper from NewDress is adorable! I love the shape of it and the cutouts on the stomach! The bananas make it super quirky and unique! You can find all sorts of affordable fashions at NewDress: http://www.newdress.com/ . I'm a huge fan of rompers and matching two piece sets and this website literally has tons of options that were difficult for me to choose from. Since my romper is a standout piece, I thought it would be best to keep the rest of my look simple. I'm wearing a plain black cardigan and some black canvas shoes.

Shop the look:

Love Sick


Pocket cardigan
$20 - newlook.com


Romper jumpsuit
romwe.com


TOMS black slip on shoes
$66 - spartoo.co.uk



Love Sick - Shinee


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment