Thursday, September 10, 2015

Tuxedo











I was kind of reluctant to post this set because I remember the sun was killing me when I took these photos. Despite my eyes being closed in most of the photos, I decided to post them because I am in love with this romper. The print reminds me of a Van Gogh painting, and the artist in me is obsessed. I love the color palette and the pattern that the zags create across the romper. It's simple, but really makes a statement. I thought I would keep my look clean by adding a simple neckace from Forever21 that has three triangles, similar to the pattern. I then added some plain white sandals to complete my outfit. My hair was freshly washed this day and I remember wanting to go to the beach in hopes that the breeze would help my curls dry.

Shop the look:
Tuxedo

Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. cute style


    check out my blog dear and let me know if you follow because I follow back

    My new short hair ?-post here


    Facebook |Bloglovin |♥Instagram | Lookbook |Google✚


    Stay Gold

    ReplyDelete

  2. Wow, I’m just really happy that I fint your blog. Your style is perfect. Don’t stop posting ,
    because I’m coming back.
    Regards
    Walkindiscount.com

    ReplyDelete

  3. Great post! :) Love the idea of having the text in a written form between the images, looks really cool! :)
    Regards
    Shopafford.com

    ReplyDelete